Category Archives: Talks
Princess, defined as a noblewoman of varying status or rank, is the description given to Aisha, the Mother of the Believers, in this brief presentation. The speaker emphasizes for the listener to have love and honor for this great role model and alima of Islam. In addition to the discussion on Aisha, there is also a short lecture about productive worship as a bonus feature on this CD.
The wives of the Prophet (saws) are our mothers. This inspirational CD set offers an amazing look at the inner lives of our beloved mothers.
This set covers the lives of these great women:
- Khadijah bint Khuwailid (68 B.H-3 B.H; 556-619 C.E)
- Sawdah bint Zam’ah (passed away 54 A.H/673 C.E)
- Aishah bint Abu Bakr (9 B.H-58 A.H; 613-678 C.E)
- Hafsah bint Umar bin Khattab (passed away 45 A.H/665 C.E)
- Zainab bint Khuzaimah (passed away 4 A.H/625 C.E) (she was called the “mother of the poor”)
- Umm-Salamah bint Abu Shail (Hind bint Abi Umayya) (passed away 62 A.H/681 C.E)
- Zaynab bint Jahsh al-Asadiya (passed away 20 A.H/641 C.E)
- Juwayriya bint al-Harith (passed away 56 A.H/675 C.E)
- Umm Habiba, Ramla bint Abi Sufyan (passed away 44 A.H/664 C.E)
- Safiyya bint Huyayy (passed away 50 A.H/670 C.E or 52 A.H/672 C.E)
- Maymuna bint al-Harith al-Hilaliyya (passed away 61 A.H/680 C.E)
- Maria Al-Qibtiyya (The Copt)